We at Top Tech Gadgets, regularly update our privacy policies so that we are always transparent to our users and they remain completely aware of our practices and their user rights.
When you use any of our services you automatically agree to these modifications. We firmly believe that one has to be honest with their users so that they can gain their loyalty and trust in order to make a credible name for themselves. We would like you to go through our standard set of privacy policies.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The information we receive from you – This includes registration information such as forms or applications, booklets etc. that gives us your email ID, name, postal address, location, preferences etc. All sorts of billing details such as payment and verification information that gives us things information such as credit card details, name and email ID.
- The information we receive when you use our services – The moment you post a comment, share or like anything on Top Tech Gadgets we collect that information to understand your preferences.
- Information we receive through cookies and tracking – Information collected through automatic cookies and other tracking techniques includes location of you mobile (when you agree) and IP address which helps us to customize ads and alter content according to your preferences.
- Information from miscellaneous sources – These are public sources and other third party websites or apps that can share personal information such as Email, name and number, age, gender, location, address, purchasing tendencies, websites you visited and ads you clicked on.
REMEMBER – Our Privacy Policies at Top Tech Gadgets do not include the practices of third party websites or apps. We suggest you to look into their own policies for once.
DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
We don’t disclose your information to anyone else at random, we share your details only and only when following situations arise –
- Sharing information with our parent brand or brand partners or Co-Branded Partners.
- Sharing information with banks to increase ease in several transactions.
- Sharing information with Government or before the law under legal obligations in court.
- Sharing information with service providers such as our customer support and our vendors.
- Sharing information with third party marketing partners who may contact you through different communication methods.
YOU CAN MODIFY INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
– You can alter details in your registration information though your account settings. In case you want to opt out from services such as receiving notifications, messages, mails, booklets, offers and etc. you can unsubscribe anytime.
In case you feel like deleting all subscriptions, user account and all information you can directly contact us. We will deactivate your account within a mentioned period of time. Due to some legal and safety obligations, we will retain some information for sure.
REMEMBER – The privacy or information and data protection laws are subject to the laws of the country to which it is transferred. Please note that such laws are subjective and may vary from place to place, country to country. When you use any services provided by us, you automatically agree to our standard practices of information collection, transfer and data-storage.
We would like to suggest all our users to go through our latest privacy policies on our website because changes to the same can be made without anyone’s consent.